CSO2 Korea (Standalone)
NOTICE: This client is based on the latest Korean version, with English translations expected in the future. Credits to Ochii for the re-compilation.
ENGLISH VERSION (WORK IN PROGRESS)
On the download page, scroll down and download the client under “How to Use”, along with the necessary files. In total, you must have these:
- cso2_nexon_v24406 (latest CSO2 Korea client)
- cso2-launcher-Win32-Release-2d5c066 (CSO2 launcher files)
- cso2-launcher-master.zip (necessary files for CSO2 launcher)
After download, extract the files in the following order:
- Extract cso2-launcher-master to any root directory (e.g. C drive).
- Extract cso2_nexon_v24406 to the cso2-launcher-master folder.
- Extract cso2-launcher-Win32 to the cso2-launcher-master > Bin folder.
Your game directory should look like this:
Run launcher_main.exe, and wait for the command prompt to load completely.
Once CSO2 fully launches, ignore the login screen and only enter the commands from the README file located in the cso2-launcher-master directory, into the command prompt itself.
Enjoy the game! To report any issues, feel free to post them here.